WC-60 (1.5mm thickness)
Impact damage is a common occurrence which can occur in various different environments. Pawling’s WC-60 wall protection sheets can be the robust an aesthetic solution to this common problem.
Our wall protection sheets are versatile and can be installed onto walls and doors. We can also cut and form them to any size you may require. To complete the look our wall protection sheets come with matching finishing trims.
- Versatile and robust protection against damage to walls and doors
- Manufactured from PVC our sheet is coloured throughout its thickness
- Standard protection sheet finish is a light textured ‘windrift’ to the face side
- Alternative Easy Clean Suede Finish Available (subject to minimums)
- Hygienic Smooth Finished Sheet also available – see section
- Class 1 to BS476 Parts 6 and 7 spread of flame
- Class 0 to building regulations
- With 70 standard colours to choose from our PVC impact protection sheet can assist in contrasting colours to meet the requirements of Document M
- Tested resistant to chemicals and bacterial growth (ASTM-D-256-93A)
|Standard 70 Colours